Inflatable Snake Review
Dalen NESR Inflatable Snake
Cost ★☆☆☆☆ (See cost here)
Source Local hardware store / Internet
THE INFLATABLE SNAKE is a quick, easy, versatile and cost effective way to keep birds and other pests off your property.
How does the Inflatable Snake work?
Snakes eat birds and other small pests and will hide and use stealth to hunt their prey. So if a bird or pest sees a snake, they will flee and avoid that area in future.
The pests seeing the inflatable snake will mistake it for a real one and stay away from your property.
All you need to do to install the Inflatable snake is to take it out of the packet, inflate it and place it where you want it. It is recommended that you secure the snake to stop it from moving if its in an outside area.
Once inflated the snake will be 6 feet long.
The Dalen NESR Inflatable Snake will:
- Keep birds and pests away from the area
- Quietly keep birds away
- Be easily relocatable and doesn’t take much storage space.
The Inflatable Snake works best against
The snake doesn’t work against Possums and Raccoons.
Conditions the Inflatable Snake works best
The Inflatable Snake can be placed up a tree, along a deck, in the grass or anywhere you need to keep birds and pests off. It will still work in extreme conditions but may need to be held in position as not to move.
It works especially well keeping pests off crops and any vegetable garden or fruit in backyards.
Keeping nesting birds out of out buildings like boat sheds and barns is easy with the Inflatable Snake. It’s presence simply hanging from a beam or tree will scare the birds away.
- The snakes can deflate when left outside so it is best to check them regularly.
- The Inflatable Snake works best when moved often, and are regularly re-inflated. To avoid the snake puncturing it is recommended that you use caution when placing the snake.
- The Inflatable Snake does look real so it is advised that you tell your friends and family about it before you use it, in case the mistake it for a real snake.
- The snake is best used in areas where real snakes are known to exist, as the birds will be more cautious towards them.